Thursday, July 19, 2007

Pig Tank



I debated a long time over what picture to post today. I like the discipline required in only posting a single picture each day, but some days it's difficult to choose. On days when something really fun is going on, I often have quite a few pictures that come out well and that well represent my day. On truly mundane days I may have several equally boring pictures to choose from. Today's problem was that I didn't really love any of the pictures that truly represented my day--we had three extra boys here all day, with another three extra that were here for parts of the day, making it a day of much testosterone. But I really loved this one, because it makes me smile. So you get the smile and not the testosterone.

5 comments:

Debbie said...

Laura, this picture is a stitch! Some people are just too clever.

DeEtta @ Courageous Joy said...

This is cute!

Kathy in WA said...

How funny! Where did you find this?

Laura in CT said...

Kathy, it's just a house in town we pass on the way to Aimée's workplace. I'm pretty sure they just painted the tank recently, because I hadn't noticed it before. Still cracks me up when we go by!

Cynthia said...

Hilarious! What is that tank? It doesn't really look like a propane one.. but I can picture propane tanks decorated!